查看: 1144|回复: 8

[原创翻译]UEFA——Toni just the tonic for Fiorentina

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-23 17:36:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

<><FONT face=Verdana><B><FONT color=#ff0000>Toni just the tonic for Fiorentina
托尼就是佛罗伦萨的兴奋剂!
original translation by  lindsay </FONT></B></FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#ff0000>ACF Fiorentina's home match against AC Milan on Sunday was widely anticipated to be a head-to-head between Luca Toni and Alberto Gilardino - the two forwards expected to spearhead Italy's 2006 FIFA World Cup bid in Germany. Both players confirmed their credentials [证书]with first-half strikes, but it was Toni who had the final say, striking his second in the closing stages to seal[保证] a 3-1 success for Fiorentina.
</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>佛罗伦萨在周日和AC米兰的比赛是托尼.卢卡和阿尔贝托.吉拉迪诺一次面对面的直接交锋,它给人民了无限的想象空间,他们被希望成为意大利在德国世界杯征战的主力前锋。两个人在上半场的进球证明了这个观点!但是托尼拥有最后的发言权。他在比赛结束前的进球保证了佛罗伦萨3:1战胜AC米兰!
</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000><B>Free-scoring Toni</B>
The win for the Florence-based side saw them go level with Milan in second place in Serie A, five points behind leaders Juventus. Toni's double allowed him to move on to 15 goals for the season from just 12 league games, five short of his best tally of 20 achieved last term while at US Città di Palermo. "We played a fantastic match against a great team," commented </FONT></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#ff0000>the 28-year-old. "We were a bit lucky because we scored from almost every chance that we created. However, you always need a little bit of fortune in order to beat a side of Milan's stature。”
</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff><B>自由进球的托尼</B>
这场胜利使的佛罗伦萨的球迷看到他们已经和米兰一样,在意大利联赛排名第二了,落后榜首的尤文5分。托尼的两个进球使的他在本赛季12场比赛中的进球已经到达了15个。只是比他在去年在巴勒莫的时候的赛季最佳进球记录差5 个了。“我们和伟大的球队踢了一场精彩的比赛。”28岁的球员评论说。“我们有一些幸运,我们几乎把握住了所有创造的机会。但是,你必须有一点运气才可以打败米兰这样有能力的队伍!”
</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000><B>Gilardino ‘great’</B>
Toni is now seven goals ahead of his international strike partner in the Serie A scoring stakes, yet he feels Milan's summer signing from Parma offers more than just goals to a team. "I don't feel I am more clinical than Gilardino," he explained. "A lot depends on the fact that I have recently been playing as a lone striker, whereas Alberto has another strike partner alongside him with added support from Kakà, so scoring responsibilities are shared out. Gilardino is a great player and I hope we can</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>do well together in Germany next summer. It will be my first World Cup and I cannot wait."
</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff><B>伟大的吉拉迪诺
</B>托尼现在在意大利甲级联赛射手榜上以7个进球的优势领先他在国家队的搭档,但是他感觉米兰在夏天从帕尔马签下吉拉迪诺对球队来说有比进球更重要的意义。我不认为我比吉拉迪诺更冷静些,他解释说。一些事实可以说明,我最近一直是一个人出任前锋,但是吉拉迪诺有一个搭档和他一起战斗,并且卡卡会给予他们支持。因此进球的责任是两个人来承担。吉拉迪诺是一</FONT><FONT color=#3300ff>个伟大的球员。我希望我们在明年德国的世界杯上一起做的更好。那是我的第一次世界杯,我都有些等不急了。
</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000><B>Italian optimism</B>
Gilardino was a constant threat to the Fiorentina rearguard, and after canceling out Toni's opening goal, could have had a second only to see it ruled out just a minute before Toni doubled his scoring haul for the day. "Toni has great physical power as well as being agile and very technically gifted," said the Milan frontman. "In recent years he has also improved in the penalty box and so has no weaknesses. We are not in competition because we have proved we can play well together." This point was demonstrated in the 3-1 win against Netherlands last week, in which both marksmen were on target. Such a regular supply of goals can only bode well for Marcello Lippi's national side come the World Cup in June</FONT>.
<FONT color=#3300ff><B>意大利的最佳
</B></FONT></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#3300ff>吉拉迪诺是佛罗伦萨害怕的后卫的直接威胁,在进球抵消托尼的开场进球之后,本来可以在托尼进第2个进球锁定胜利前一分钟进球,但是他被认为是在犯规了。托尼强壮并且灵活,还有好的技术天赋。米兰的前锋说。最近今年他提高了自己在禁区的能力,所以他没有弱点。我们之间没有竞争,因为我们被证明在国家队可以一起踢的很好。这一点在上周3:1荷兰的比赛中得到了证明。在那场比赛中我们都在状态。如此的进球你们可以想象在明年6月在德国世界杯上里皮的国家队中出现。</FONT></FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Verdana color=#3300ff>S:有些不够及时但是还是发了,主要最近比较忙的。没有办法忙考试那!</FONT></P>
楼主新帖

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-23 19:27:28 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-5-9 23:25
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到I

发表于 2005-11-23 18:57:32 | 显示全部楼层
    <>翻译得很好,支持一下。</P>