查看: 4659|回复: 34

[原创翻译]UEFA--Toni and Fiore conduct Viola卢卡.托尼转页

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-9 21:06:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#333333><B>[原创翻译]祝贺最近紫百合的好成绩--——Toni and Fiore conduct Viola
Toni and Fiore conduct Viola紫百合
</B></FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><B><FONT color=#ff00ff>托尼和费奥雷复兴紫百合</FONT></B><FONT color=#ff00ff>The Renaissance was a cultural revolution that swept through Europe in the 15th century, but the major changes first occurred in Florence: writers, painters, architects and philosophers all made the city a model of the movement. Now, in footballing terms at least, Florence is experiencing a new renaissance.</FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体 color=#333333>文艺复兴是15世纪席卷欧洲的一场文化革命,但是她开始的主要变化来自佛罗伦萨。作家、画家、艺术家和物理学家使的这个城市成为当时这次运动的中心。现在至少在足球上,佛罗伦萨正在经历一场新的复兴。
</FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Bankruptcy
Dissolved in 2002 because of bankruptcy, AC Fiorentina, one of the most traditional clubs in Italy, were forced to restart with the name of Florentia Viola from Serie C2, the fourth division. The Viola, later renamed ACF Fiorentina, quickly returned to Serie A and, after avoiding relegation in the last match of last season, they are now third after ten games.
</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>破产</B>
佛罗伦萨俱乐部在2002年因为破产而解散,意大利最传统的俱乐部之一,不得不以Florentia Viola的名字在丙级联赛——第四级联赛,重新开始。Viola后来被命名为ACF Fiorentina,不久就回到了意大利甲级联赛,在上个赛季最后一场比赛成功保级之后,现在在10轮联赛之后他们排名第三。
</FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Main man Toni
Perhaps the main man behind Fiorentina's brilliant start is Luca Toni. The Italy striker, who joined Fiorentina from US Città di Palermo last summer, has scored 12 goals in ten games and the fans love him with the same passion as they loved former striker Gabriel Batistuta, the top scorer in Fiorentina's history with 152 goals. Batistuta, who coincidentally also scored 12 goals in the first ten games of the 1994/95 campaign, retired from football earlier this year but Fiorentina is still close to his heart.
</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>主要人物托尼</B>
或许佛罗伦萨出色的开局主要的原因是卢卡.托尼。这个在今年夏天从巴勒莫加盟佛罗伦萨的意大利国脚在10轮比赛之后已经攻进12粒进球。球迷用喜欢佛罗伦萨以前的加布里艾尔.巴蒂斯图塔那样的激情喜欢他。巴蒂斯图塔是佛罗伦萨历史上的最佳射手,他为紫百合贡献了152个进球。巧合的是巴蒂斯图塔也在1995/1996赛季的头10场比赛中进球12个。今年他已经退役了,但是佛罗伦萨的球迷依然喜爱这个射手。
</FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>'Very organised structure'
"Toni is a very good player and not only because he is beating some of my records," the former Argentina striker told Florence-based newspaper La Nazione. "He is in a fantastic period and Fiorentina can finally count on a great striker. But Toni is not the only important factor in Fiorentina's success, because there is a very organised structure behind the team this year."
</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>良好的组织</B>
“托尼是个好球员,不只是他打破了我的一些记录,”前阿根廷的前锋对佛罗伦萨当地的报纸 La Nazione说,他处在一个美好的时期, 佛罗伦萨完全可以指望这个伟大的射手。但是托尼不是佛罗伦萨成功的唯一重要因素,因为今年球队的组织工作特别出色。
</FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Instant impact
Toni himself is surprised at the instant impact he has had at his new club. "Everything seems easy in this period," he said. "I score very often so I can afford to try even the most difficult things. I don't know how many goals I will score by the end of the season but it was very important to start well. I have to thank my team-mates, who always put me in the situation to score."
</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>立杆见影的效果</B>
托尼自己对自己在新俱乐部这么快进入状态也很惊奇。“在这个时期任何的事情都变的简单,”他说“我经常射门因此我可以尝试最艰难的动作。我不知道在赛季结束的时候我可以进多少的球,但是良好的开始是很重要的,我要感谢我的队友,他们总是给我最好的帮助。”
</FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Fiore's assists
Most of the assists for Toni have so far been provided by Stefano Fiore, the former S.S. Lazio player who is experiencing his own renaissance after a difficult spell in Spain with Valencia CF. If Fiorentina fans are comparing Toni with Batistuta, they are likening Fiore to Rui Costa, another former idol from the pre-bankruptcy days.
</FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>费奥雷的帮助</B>
托尼的好多进球到目前为止都是斯特法诺.费奥雷的助攻,这个前拉齐奥的球星在西班牙的瓦伦西亚禁例过一个艰难的赛季之后,他也在经历自己的复兴。如果佛罗伦萨的球迷把托尼比做巴蒂斯图塔的话,他们把费奥雷比做鲁伊.科斯塔,破产前的俱乐部的另一个偶像。</FONT></FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-10 14:18:08编辑过]

楼主新帖

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-9 22:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
<>献了束花给你!再接再励</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-10 00:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>清风西灵</I>在2005-11-9 22:51:50的发言:</B>

<>献了束花给你!再接再励</P></DIV>

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2014-12-29 21:17
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2005-11-10 00:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
    再献上一朵!!!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-9 21:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
    <><FONT face=宋体 color=#ff00ff><b>We are a strong side, the group is very united, everyone is making a great contribution       Stefano Fiore
    </b></FONT><FONT face=宋体 color=#333333><b>我们是强大的,我们非常团结,每一个人对球队都作出了自己的贡献。斯特法诺.费奥雷。
    </b>
    </FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>'United'
    "I'm proud of this comparison," the 30-year-old midfielder said. "But we have to stop thinking about the past and focus on the present. We are a strong side, the group is very united, everyone is making a great contribution and we can count on an extraordinary striker like Toni. We can achieve important results this season."
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>团结</B>
    “我很满意这个队伍。”30岁的中场球员说道,”但是我们必须停止思考过去,我们要看到未来。我们是强大的,我们非常团结,每一个人对球队都作出了自己的贡献。我们可以依靠出色的前锋像托尼。在赛季结束的时候我们会有好的成绩。
    </FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Right mix
    But Fiorentina is not only Fiore and Toni. The club has the right mix of experience and promising youngsters such as former Atalanta BC talents Riccardo Montolivo and Giampalo Pazzini, as well as Bulgarian prodigy Valeri Bojinov.
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>正确的组合</B>
    但是佛罗伦萨不只是费奥雷和托尼。俱乐部有经验出色的老球员和前途光明的新年轻新秀。他们搭配的很合理。出色新秀有来自亚特兰大极具天赋的里卡多.蒙托里沃和詹保罗.帕齐尼,还有博季诺夫。
    </FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Long-term project
    Shoe magnate Diego Della Valle, who bought the club after bankruptcy, has built an important structure with a long-term project in mind, starting with Cesare Prandelli, one of the brightest and most promising coaches in the country. "We are all improving match after match and we have to thank our coach Prandelli for this," said Pazzini, an Italy Under-21 forward.
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>长期的计划</B>
    在俱乐部破产之后收购俱乐部的鞋商迭戈.德拉.瓦莱,在心中为长期的计划建立了一个好重要的体系。从签约塞萨雷.普兰德利,意大利最有聪明最有前途的教练之一。“我们在一场比赛一场比赛的进步,我们要感谢我们的教练普兰德利。”意大利U-21岁的国脚帕齐尼说。
    </FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>Best start
    Under Prandelli Fiorentina have enjoyed their best start since three points were first awarded for a win in Italy. They have 22 points after ten games, one more than the team coached by Claudio Ranieri in 1994/95 and Giovanni Trapattoni's class of 1998/99. As director of sport Della Valle has appointed Pantaleo Corvino, who has a reputation as one of the best talent scouts in Italy after his spell at US Lecce. Corvino's experience will be vital to the long-term ambitions and development of the club.
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>最佳开局</B>
    在普兰德利的率领下,佛罗伦萨取得了自意大利开始3分制以来的最好开局。在10场比赛之后他们获得了22个积分,比克劳迪奥.阿涅利在1994/1995赛季和吉奥瓦尼.特拉帕托尼的1998/1999赛季取得积分还多。球队经理德拉.瓦莱任命潘塔罗.科维诺为体育主管,他被认为是意大利最出色的球探之一。先前在莱切工作过一段时间。科维诺的经验对俱乐部长期计划的雄心和发展很重要。
    </FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>'Feet on the ground'
    "The first team is playing particularly well, but we have to keep our feet on the ground because there are other clubs who can afford to invest much more money than us in the transfer market," Corvino told uefa.com. "However we don't have to limit our objectives, we just need to continue on this path and see where we are at the end of the season."
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>脚踏实地</B>
    “一线队伍的成绩出色,但是我们必须脚踏实地。因为有许多的俱乐部可以投资比我们更多的钱在转会市场上,”科维诺告诉uefa.com.但是我们不会限制我们的投入,我们必须继续下去。到赛季结束的时候看看我们的成绩到底怎么样。
    </FONT></FONT><FONT face=宋体><FONT color=#ff00ff>'Appetite comes with eating'
    Meanwhile Della Valle admitted he is ready to strengthen his team in January should Fiorentina still be competing with the top clubs in Serie A. "L'appetito vien mangiando is an Italian proverb which literally means appetite comes with eating," said Della Valle. "We will see if there are good opportunities during the transfer window. However, I'm very proud of what the current players are doing." The new renaissance in Florence may have only just begun.
    </FONT></FONT><FONT color=#333333><FONT face=宋体><B>雄心不已</B>
    与此同时德拉.瓦莱许诺在一月份的时候加强球队的实力。佛罗伦萨在意甲应该还有和豪门竞争的实力。“L'appetito vien mangiando ”是意大利的一句谚语,意思是食欲来自吃饭的刺激。德拉.瓦莱说:“看看我们在转会市场上有没有好的机会。但是我对现在球队队员做到的很满意。”佛罗伦萨新一轮的复兴才刚刚开始。</FONT></FONT>
    </P>
    [此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-10 14:20:20编辑过]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-9 21:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
    <>我是新来的,第一帖子献给紫百合的球迷。</P><>这个是UEFA。COM上的一个文章。</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-9 21:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
    好,不错!以后要常来,也多翻译的好文章给俺们!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-11-9 21:46:02 | 显示全部楼层
    <>荒淫新人~</P><>以后好好加油噶</P>
  • TA的每日心情