查看: 911|回复: 2

约根森将面对乌迪内队友(channel4)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-9-17 09:27:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fiorentina star Martin Jorgensen spent seven years at the Stadio Friuli and now faces his former teammates in a crunch tie.

<><FONT face=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular size=2>“I have no revenge in mind, I just want to win for the Viola,” assured the midfielder ahead of the Sunday afternoon tie. “Of course, I also want victory so that I can brag to my ex-teammates!”
</FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular size=2>The Dane left Udinese in the summer of 2004 and had a difficult first year at Fiorentina, scoring three goals in 30 games, but he is fired up against his old club in what could be a battle for fourth place.
</FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular size=2>“Udinese are a great team that work well and have an abundance of options on the bench. It certainly won’t be easy to beat them.”
</FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular size=2>Serse Cosmi’s men may be tired after Wednesday’s 3-0 Champions League mauling of Panathinaikos, but the pressure is on Fiorentina following their 2-2 draw at Messina last week.
</FONT></P>
<><FONT face=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular size=2>“Our mistake in Messina was our failure to score a third。”said Jorgensen after they threw away a 2-0 lead.  </FONT></P>
<P>佛罗伦萨的球星约根森在Stadio Friuli(乌迪内主场)渡过了七年的时光,现在不得不直面以前的队友。</P>
<P>“没有复仇的想法,我只想为佛罗伦萨赢得比赛”他很明白周末下午的关系“当然,我同样想用胜利来向我以前的队友炫耀”</P>
<P>这个丹麦人2004年夏天离开了乌迪内,在佛罗伦萨渡过了一个艰难的赛季,在30场比赛中进了3球。但他与乌迪内交恶后只能去了职业生涯的第四站</P>
<P>“乌迪内是一支伟大的俱乐部,板凳上也有很多选择。战胜他们将很不容易”</P>
<P>科斯米的球队在周三冠军杯上3:0重击帕那辛纳科斯后可能比较疲劳,但佛罗伦萨上周2:2平梅西拿后也有不小的压力</P>
<P>“在梅西拿我们的错误在于没有进第三个球”</P>
楼主新帖
  • TA的每日心情

2024-4-21 21:23
  • 签到天数: 534 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2005-9-17 09:59:13 | 显示全部楼层