查看: 1166|回复: 5

博季诺夫为上一场球队浪费机会道歉(CHANNEL4)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-9-12 15:53:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<><b>Bojinov regrets wasteful Viola</b></P>
<>Fiorentina’s Valeri Bojinov insists his side have only themselves to blame for Sunday’s 2-2 draw at Messina.

The Viola looked in total control of the tie after taking a two-goal lead, until the home boys unexpectedly hit back.

Some onlookers suggested the stifling Sicilian heat affected the Tuscan team’s rhythm, but the Bulgarian had no excuses.

"It wasn’t the heat which ruined the match for us, we did that by ourselves," said the 21-year-old.

"We wasted three or four great chances in the first half. When you miss that many match points, you will pay the ultimate price at some stage."

However, Fiorentina did play some excellent football during the opening period, which has quickly archived last season’s relegation threatened campaign.

"What’s changed? We have a great squad this term with men such as Luca Toni and Cristian Brocchi who are helping the youngsters like me," he continued.

"We are also working very well, under Coach Cesare Prandelli, all of us with the same objective."

Bojinov has had a difficult time of things since his &pound;11m move from Lecce in January, but he got back to his old self with a goal at the San Filippo.

"Am I back? It’s useless to comment on such things," he noted. "It is on the pitch where I must prove my worth.

"I was obviously satisfied with my goal but I need to demonstrate my ability week after week."
</P>

<>佛罗伦萨球员博季诺夫坚持他的观点:周日2:2平梅西纳是归咎于球队自身的责任.</P>
<>两球在握的佛罗伦萨看起来完全控制了比赛的胜负,直到主场球员出乎意料的扳平.</P>
<>一些评论员认为令人窒息的西西里岛地热影响了这支托斯卡尼地区队伍的节奏.但博季诺夫认为这不是借口.</P>
<P>"并不是地热毁掉了我们的比赛,是我们自己"这位21岁的球员继续说"上半场我们浪费了三,四次好机会.当你错失了这么多的机会,最终将要付出相应的代价."</P>
<P>然而,佛罗伦萨在赛季初这段时期打出了一些漂亮的足球,很快的从上赛季降级恐吓的阴影中走了出来.</P>
<P>"改变了什么?我们拥有一个优秀的队伍,如托尼,布罗基这样的球员能够帮助像我这样的年轻球员"他继续说到"在教练普兰德利的带领下,我们训练得非常好,拥有着同一个目标"</P>
<P>博季诺夫1月份一千一百万从莱切转会过来后,度过了一段非常困难的时期,但他在San Filippo球场的进球让他找回了自我.</P>
<P>"我又回来了?这是无聊的评论.我必须证明自己的价值"</P>
<P>"我很显然满意自己的进球,但我会更进一步的一周接一周证明我的能力"</P>
楼主新帖
  • TA的每日心情

2024-4-21 21:23
  • 签到天数: 534 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2005-9-12 16:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
    <>加油吧</P><>我相信钱没有白花的</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-9-13 10:27:36 | 显示全部楼层